4.28.2013

Oregon Ducks Training Facility: Casanova Center

Yesterday was the Spring Oregon Ducks football game here in town. The longer I've lived in Eugene the more I become aware of football activities. One of the exciting things about the spring game (I hear) is that the new duck uniforms are released. You can see pictures at the link to the ducks facebook page. Anyway it got me thinking about the Women's Football Clinic that we went to in Spring 2012. Part of the time was spent taking pictures of the work out facilities and the health care areas. Check out the modern Nike aesthetic. I know I wouldn't mind being sore if I could soak and do PT in this individual pool. Although I have to admit I would want to earn a salary on top of getting my tuition paid for (my two cents). Scroll all the way to the bottom to see a quick video of special privacy glass. Enjoy these pics from behind the scenes at the Casanova Center.

Small group meeting room

Bathrooms

Dentist chair

Pharmacy



Exam tables used for massages, PT, doctor's exams.

Meeting room

Slightly more private PT or exam room. The glass can fog up with the touch of a button, see video at the end of this post.


More exam tables, can be adjusted by the touch of a button, extra sturdy and long to support large players.

The row of lights and exam tables.




No comments:

Post a Comment