8.27.2008

marimekko for the Mr.


Mr. Monkey has a new mouse pad and it is oh! so! modern! Check out this super cute marimekko mouse pad I found at one of my best stores in Eugene - Modern - across from the 5th St. Public Market. They are truly the only store in Eugene dedicated to modern furnishings - which include hot items you find in the back pages of Dwell and in the MoMA catalog. I have another marimekko mousepad that I purchase at Modern a couple of years ago with the oh! so! familiar!(.) blue (and sometimes red) Unikko flower pattern. I almost thought about buying a second one of these leafy mousepads - at less than $20 they are a cheap and easy way to dress up a drab office. Plus the green in the mousepad connects to the Jay Ryan Modest Mouse Concert Poster (each one of these is a separate link - the last one being a picture of the poster itself). You can see a picture of the poster hanging in our office with the marimekko mousepad HERE at the before and after of the office. Okay modern dwellers, we are off to L.A. for a modern marriage but before I go I will post the faux bois thrift store find that is overdue. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment